Update 1.2.0 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 12/20/2016. This was deployed a day early in preparation for a database upgrade in the testing environment on Wednesday, 12/21/2016.
- The goal of this sprint was to fix education. This required an import of all education records. Education is now much faster and more accurate.
- Converted education information to entities in Drupal to clean up issues we've been seeing and speed up the import process for educations.
- Updated modules that was related to education so it matches the new Duke education entity references.
- Clarified deceased alumni in the search results. Users were getting confused in the search display so we have added a "include deceased" checkbox to the search facets and displayed "Deceased" under the deceased alumni name.
- Implemented the first iteration of the new Career Coaching page by creating a content type. This allows the career coaches information to be stored, connected to their profile and viewed in a summarized format rather than displaying all of their information at once on this page.
- Tag functionality was implemented and can be assigned to each career coach so a user can easily sort by different client stages, coach specialties, professional training/certifications and regions.
- Added a Search view for Employee and Friend roles.
- A feedback survey was added to the Search People page since it has been rebuilt. It displays after a user has searched for 30 seconds and will display again to the user after 5 weeks. With the survey, we are able to gather NPS scores, comments, location and EIDs.
- Fix to duplicated children occurring on the profile.
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 47