Update 1.2.1 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 1/11/2017.
- The goal of this sprint was to focus on Groups and Search.
- Changed the way group membership is read and saved in DADD.
- Changed text in search facets from "Choose an option" to "Choose or type options." Users seemed to be unclear that they can type in the field rather than just selecting an option.
- Added the ability to search for members in a group. This is found on the Members tab on each group page.
- Fix to the Class Year search facet. If a user typed in a year, it didn't display the result count with it. This made it seem as if there were no results affiliated with that class year. This has been fixed.
- Adding announcements on a group page now autofills the related groups field with the group you added from. This will reduce a step for group administrators while creating announcements.
- Implemented the second iteration of the new Career Coaching page by adding filtering. This allows users to filter though coaches by career stage, coach speciality, coach qualifications and region.
- Fix to the footer navigation on mobile. It has been broken and did not expand for more links.
- Backend updates
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 48