Update 1.2.3 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 2/8/2017.
- The goal of this sprint was to focus on Employment and LinkedIn.
- Converted employment to entities for faster processing
- Updated LinkedIn modules
- Changed the LinkedIn import process from a modal window to page processing
- Fixed ampersand character translation issue between LinkedIn import and DADD
- Removed summaries under jobs during LinkedIn imports to shorten the list
- Added a "current" checkbox while adding/editing job positions. This allows users to have the option to display the job they want in their hero header and by their name in search results.
- Tool tip displayed on the group member and follow groups icons to clarify to users the difference between joining a group and following a group.
- Fix to the Duke Degree facet in search. There was a data issue so non-duke degrees and high schools were displaying in this facet too. This has now been fixed.
- Added job title to facets. Users can now search people by current job title.
- Added a class note tab on group pages. Users can now search class notes within a group. Admins can change the permissions on who can see the group's class notes.
- Fixed font size of bulleted lists on group pages
- Made class notes and search on group pages responsive to mobile devices
- Updated outdated modules
- Other minor CSS fixes
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 50