Last revision: 8/8/2016
Access to the Duke Alumni website is granted to a limited number of Duke University staff who have alumni engagement within the scope of their job responsibilities. The purpose of this access is to support information needs of staff in the areas of:
- up to date information on alumni activities and information
- individual alumni contact information
- understanding of online services and engagement opportunities available to alumni
- Contacting alumni for purposes other than Duke University business
- Verifying Duke academic data
Limited student access to the Alumni Directory will be available in calendar 2016. Until access for students is turned on in the site, alumni do not have the option to adjust privacy settings. Once student access is enabled alumni will be provided with privacy options allowing them to control student access to their information. Until that point, alumni do not have the ability to opt out of students contacting them.