Update 1.0.14 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 6/1/2016
Fixes and improvements:
- Added all new graduates to the site. Thanks to great work by the Registrar’s office and University Development we were able to invite 4639 new graduates into the Alumni Network on June 2, 2016, a little over 2 weeks after commencement.
- Class note photos now expand via click. An example below from an alum who has a new novel:
- Fix for incorrect event times
- Restyling of certain notifications in the profile
What it looked like before:
and now after it's been restyled:
- Fix for infinite scroll in search
- Multi-word searches were made more accurate
- Class year filtering in search was improved
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Sprint 30