We look for events that bring alumni together to learn from, connect with and inspire each other. Here are are a few examples of the kinds of events we like:
- Social, educational and cultural events that appeal to a broad range of Duke alumni
- Content that connects to Duke (such as a presentation by a professor or an alum)
- Opportunities to network and make new Duke connections
- Unique Duke experience (such as special access to an event or local site coordinated by a Duke alum)
- Events that appeal to particular affinity or interest groups
For more information, see our Volunteer Resources page.