Update 1.0.16 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 6/15/2016
- Search now has type-ahead within the main search field as well as the filters for class years, groups, and industry
Main search field type-ahead:
Industry filter type-ahead:
Groups filter type-ahead:
- Sort options are now available in the directory search. Best match is based on the internal search algorithms, and you can also sort by most recent sign in (indicating who has been active on the site) and first and last names.
- Anyone defined as an alumnus/a in the Duke system of record now has access to the network. (in the last update to the site we added these individuals to the directory)
The Duke University Trustees define all individuals who have completed 2 or more semesters in a degree-granting program at Duke University as alumni.
- Fix for problems with deleting contact information
- Linkedin import issues have been resolved
- More work in the backend to resolve duplicate data issues
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 32