Update 1.0.2 applied to 2016 Simple Paid Event Template and 2016 Simple Free Event Template on 7/28/2016.
- Connected Google Analytics to cvent: it will now track the event web pages. This will help you better understand the people visiting the web page - where they go, where they spend the most time, the page with the most traffic, etc.
- Added a sort field on the Attendee tab: you can now sort by name
- Fixed the "to" display on the Contacts tab for events that have more than one sponsor. Sponsors used to be separated with a colon. Now they are on separated with a comma.
- Changed the subject line of emails by enclosing the event title in parenthesis to account for the odd titles. ie: "Invitation to the An Evening at TURN ME LOOSE" is changed to "Invitation to 'An Evening at TURN ME LOOSE'"
- Condensed the questions contact section
- Fixed the "from" display for events that have more than one sponsor. Sponsors used to be separated with a colon. Now they are on separate lines
- Changed the "from" email address on the cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the cvent template design guidelines at https://duke.box.com/v/cvent-template-design