Update 1.1.1 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 8/23/2016
- Fix to some alumni names that weren't displaying on their profile
- Fix to Linkedin profile imports
- The Settings tab was renamed to Privacy to avoid confusion
- Alumni can now edit existing student activities in their profiles or add activities that are missing. The activities include: Club Sports, Dorm/Residence Hall, Greek Organization and Student Organization.
- Fix to the group filters so they are centered on mobile
- Display of experience is now in descending order.
- A tooltip was added to the spouse/partner and child modules on an alum's profile. This helps assist the alum if they would like to delete a spouse or child since they are not allowed to delete these fields themselves.
- Other backend fixes in the system
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 38