Update 1.1.4 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 9/08/2016. This was an out-of-cycle deployment to fix the critical tasks.
- Fix to expand/collapse sections on profile in mobile view. The section title was expanding the wrong section.
- Fix to middle name display on profile. The middle name would sometimes reset when the page was refreshed.
- Fix to the child birth date selector. It was sending an incorrect date format to DADD that it didn't accept, therefore, it was not being saved.
- The dates to student activities has been fixed. An alumni now must select a greater end date than the start date.
- Clean up on the backend resulting in faster performance.
- "Central Campus" added to the Residence Hall database. This was requested by multiple alumni.
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 40.5