Update 1.1.5 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 9/16/2016.
- 404 image fixed.
- Fix to search auto submitting. The auto submit in the search field on various searches was disabled so that user's have a better user experience and can type in their complete query before it submits.
- Changed the format for adding Student Activities. User's were confused about what was available in the student activities list and what to type in. Now the dropdown provides a generated list.
- Fix to adding a child or updating a spouse name to alum's profile. It sometimes threw an error.
- Fix so alumni cannot see a "Contact me about" label on another alum's profile if that alum doesn't have anything selected.
- The new Terms and Conditions have been added as well as a notice at the top about the terms changing.
- Privacy settings have been added to protect alumni. Alumni can now choose if they want students to be able to view their profiles and hide their student activities from the public.
- The "Contact me about" section was added to search facets to assist students with finding alums.
- Changed the text on the saved/updated notification on profile.
- Fix to My groups and Recent Activity headers on profile. Before, the headers would display even if there is no data. Now if "My Groups" is empty, a "Find your Group" call to action displays and "Recent Activity" is hidden if it is empty.
- Minor CSS fixes
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 41