Update 1.1.7 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 11/02/2016.
- Fix to affinity groups in the Network not matching the data in DADD.
- An update to SAP industries to match new LinkedIn industries. We have added the following industries: Computer Software and Information Technology and Services.
- A change to the functionality of the contact section on profile: Alumni can edit any contact field but only add the existing network contact fields.
- New content was added to the homepage to help direct alumni and students.
- On the profile, Student Activities are now in chronological order by from date.
- Fix to a bug that duplicated children on profile when a user tries to edit and gets an error.
- Fix to profile (My Duke tab): Board and Volunteer section is now in chronological order by end date.
- A redesign of the Upcoming Trips page (part one) was implemented. The list of the trips are now more visually appealing versus a table list.
What it looked like before:
What it looks like now:
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 44