Update 1.1.8 applied to alumni.duke.edu on 11/16/2016.
- The goal of this sprint was to focus on cleaning up data and finding gaps on any missing information and field lengths. This included fixing input delimiters between the gaps from SAP to DADD and to the Network- So you may not see many visual changes, but a lot of clean up happened on the backend.
- We discovered that the employer field in SAP doesn't accept anything greater than 40 characters. If a user adds an employer with more than 40 characters, it will seem to be successfully added in the system, but really it does not display fully on the profile afterwards because submission to SAP fails. We have added a notification so the user is aware of this. You can find instructions to fix this here.
- Removed names from Segment.io. We no longer send username to Segment.io so that we can now more securely store user data on Amazon Web Services.
- Multiple people have had problems editing their information on their profile because the save button was grayed out and they were unable to save. This has been fixed.
- Implemented a mobile version of the new content added to the home page to help direct alumni and students.
- Fix to show full activity bar on the group page on mobile
- Minor CSS fixes
If you see that any of these issues (or others) persist, please submit a ticket or call us at 919-684-5114.
This update was built during Development Sprint 45